by: Grant Photography - Evin

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Catching Up

So this blog isn't necessary catching up with my weekend, or the other 7 days I've missed blogging. But me getting back in the groove of writing them by noon.

There are a number of things I could tell you about, but they are so far gone, it's pointless. If you don't already know, e-mail or call me, I'll share what went down. But as for now, I'm going to B.S. you guys today and Friday is some random, pulled out my butt blogs about nothing.

Like the new iPhone, that is going to be cheap but practically worthless compared to the new generation of "iPhone-like" competitors. I will say, the 1 thing that Appla has over all other "mp3-touchscreen phones", is the use of the iTunes store. If you've bout music from there, I think you can only really play the songs on a iPod. It's that a monopoly? But yea, the new cheaper, lamer, iPhone with be out in July, for once I can say DON'T BUY IT!

BUT, I do still want a MacBook or MacBook Pro for my photography and videography, so remember my birthday is July 5. I accept presents of all types. You can even pay a bill if you chose, I have a lot of those. In regards to my birthday, I have a surprise for everyone, which you MAY get to see on Friday, if you have not already, so look forward to that blog.

But this is bye for now but not forever.
"Hiyah-5" (Borat style)

*Green

No comments: