by: Grant Photography - Evin

Friday, July 11, 2008

It'sa Knocking..

Often times was are presented with an opportunity, and most of the time we don't take the opportunity. Not because we don't care to, sometimes we don't see the opportunity, and other times we are afraid of what will happen if we take the opportunity. Almost as if we confuse opportunity with risks.


Some things that present themselves in our lives will be risk, but how can you expect change in your life if you don't take a chance at something different.  Since just before June, I have been presented with a number of opportunities, some that I have taken, some that I have passed up, and others that sounded good, but they were not good for me.


As I look back, I don't regret any decision that I made, and that should be how it is for everyone. When presented with something, if you feel it is right for you, take it. Whether it is good or bad, it isn't an experience that you may only get to have once, so why not take it and make the most of it.  From personal experience, the opportunities I have taken have lead me to happiness, growth, and understanding, so who am I to complain?


But look back over some things in your life and see how you were impacted by either taking or not taking an opportunity. Don't regret the choice you made, evaluate what you gained from the situation and how it made you better.


Take risk, take chances, do something different, but most importantly evaluate opportunities for you never know where they will take you, and passing them up could pass up a great chance in your life.


*Green


(and the new iphone comes out today...go get one)

No comments: