by: Grant Photography - Evin

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your Turn to Decide..

    I'm going to be honest with you. I have nothing to say. That could be a good thing, it could be a bad thing. In my own mind, I have not been given an idea or a topic, so I am blanking.

    Is there anything you would like me to cover? A topic? A question? Anything. Cause today, I am blank. Maybe no one is in need of guidance at this time.

But on some real stuff, on Friday, prepare for a note that is going to blow your mind. I'm having someone else write it, and she has a lot for say about it.

Just a fair warning...this is going to make black people look even worse than they do now in the eyes of America.

So prepare for Friday's blog, also, if you have any topics or questions that you may want me to cover, leave a comment below and I'll give out my knowledge, free of charge.

*Green

No comments: