by: Grant Photography - Evin

Friday, April 25, 2008

All Geeked Out...

So I got my glasses last night, and now I look all geeked out. I like them though. Some brown and black Izod glasses from BJs Warehouse.

I'm still adjusting to them. I'm slightly farsighted so everything far away is a little blurry, but I end up adjusting to it. But there is a noticeable difference when looking at things that are up close. The doctor called them "computer glasses" as I was having trouble seeing the computer when typing and editing my photos. So yea, this is me with my glasses (and a little fancy photo work that I've done).

But yea, leave a comment and tell me what you think about the glasses, if you like them or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mariah says: "Touch my body...." and something about youtube! You're the new black Dexter...

E. Grant said...

So I am assuming Dexter is the dork that fixed her computer. Maybe?