by: Grant Photography - Evin

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Can You Smell-al-al-la-la-laaah What BARACK Is Cooking....???

So this is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. Not only does Mr. Obama have the best line, McCain STILL can't pronounce "Barack" correctly.

Must he say "Bah-Rack"? I don't know about you, but he is sounded real "George Bush" with the inability to pronounce things correctly. Is that a requirement to be republican? Incorrectly pronounce words while smiling so no one will notice...HAHAHA...

That is funny to me. Glad I'm not a "McCainiac"...and "Hilrod"...is it me, or does that sound like a sex toy or a tool the Rotor Rooter man would use.

But I wanted to share this video because Barack is cooking a big pot of Hope Soup with a little bit of Change and Cheese Sandwiches, and I'm ready to eat.

No comments: