by: Grant Photography - Evin

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gotta Hobby!!!


So today I go to A.C. Moore, looking for something completely different than what I cam out with. Honestly, I didn't expect to get anything. By the way, A.C. Moore is a craft store for those that don't know. So I'm in there and I think I need to get a soldering gun. Well I end up seeing a Wood-burning/ Soldering gun, so I pick it up. Along with some blank wood and other things that could help out.
Well today, I made my first project. I built a table and wood burned it with a design. Something simple...for a practice. But that really all I have to say today. I did put some new pictures onto my Webshots Site. The photography site I have. So check that out if you dare.

Til Next time...
It's not that Easy being GREEN!

No comments: