by: Grant Photography - Evin

Monday, April 7, 2008

What's Your Addiction???

"Is it money?
Is it girls?
Is it weed?
I've been afflicted, by not 1, not 2, but all three.." ~Kanye West

And I have come to realize my own addiction: Blogging.

"Addiction was a term used to describe a devotion, attachment, dedication, inclination, etc. Nowadays, however, the term addiction is used to describe a recurring compulsion by an individual to engage in some specific activity, despite harmful consequences to the individual's health, mental state or social life." ~ Wikipedia


I have been blogging for less than a week, and it's become a problem. At home, at work, on the go with the iPod. I have so much to say, and no one to listen. So I blog, about anything and everything. I'm sure no one will ever read this. But I feel better now that it's out.

Mentally I won't be too effected by this. I'm expressing myself. I'm "talking", communicating and not holding things in. My physical health - dismiss that in regards to blogging. And my social health. Never really had a problem with that. SO I guess this is a pretty good addiction. Now just getting people to read it on a regular would be helpful.

On that note, I added something over on the left side that says "Subscribe To"...click on post and pick a RSS reader you use, and you can keep up with my very frequent post.

Drugs are bad, so is the internet.


1 comment:

Nik's Network said...

Seeing as though we both started this blogging thing at the same time, I would have to agree with the whole being addicted thing! And I do read your blogs so you can count me as 1.

xoxo
~Nik~