by: Grant Photography - Evin

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Past Times..

So today is Sunday, and it's the end of the weekend. Supposedly, it is suppose to thunderstorm this evening and then it shall be really cold at the beginning of the week. But this past weekend was pretty cool.

I got to hang with a homie from church that goes to a high school in Durham. His mother kinda "raised" a lot of us at the church allowing us to have fun in her home. He's a pretty cool dude. He's has motivation and goals, just probably gets a little distracted, but that happens to the best of us.

But we had went to a few stores, ate, went to my sister's house and went to my homeboy's house to play Spades. Me and Tenesha were on a team, and got destroyed by my two homeboys. But it happens. So my past time was spades, because it has been years since I've played.

But I don't have much to say today. Nothing spectacular but we shall see what the upcoming week will bring.

I did go to Lake Crabtree on Friday and made an YouTube video, and took some photos which will be posted soon.

But yea, keep up, and see what's good with me.

No comments: