by: Grant Photography - Evin

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going Broke!!!

So I'm going broke. Not because I have no money now, but because I have like $10,000 worth of bills to pay.  I'm going to name a few bills that I have, and you can see how they add up.


Student Loan Repayment - Which I called CFI today, about loan deferment, and although I am over due about $$$$, they are going to send me the deferment  information in hopes I can pay the overdue amount, before the next payment is due on May 10.
Credit Card (Over Credit Limit), payment due by May 16. - I tried calling them but I was on hold for 30 minutes and never got through, so I will be trying again tomorrow.
Cell Phone
Hospital Bills
Ambulance
Rent
Utilities

Well I'm stopping there, cause I don't want to list them all, cause it reminds me of how I will be broke. But I feel a financial breakthrough coming.  Please donate to the cause. Cause all of this is due SOON!! But just know, how much I owe to the economy is much more than how much I make.


No comments: