by: Grant Photography - Evin

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...

So I just got up from laying down.  I wasn't tired, just wanted some rest (even though I feel asleep). But earlier I had plans on going to a park in Raleigh and taking pictures of the foliage, but the rain has changed that. And it's not a little rain, it's a cats and dogs, thundering frogs type of rain.  So that has spoiled my picture taking event for today, because I don't intend to take picture out in the rain.  I nor my camera shall be subject to liquid abuse.


Maybe next weekend.  But on with my day. Now that I'm a little refreshed, I shall find something to do with the remaining hours prior to sleeping for the evening.

On a side note, I had planned on creating a YouTube video that addressed why people call me "Green", but I never got around to making a successful video, but be prepared for it.  It will answer the question that has plagued many of you.

I'm not sure if it will be a full motion video, or a picture/ slideshow video accompanied with narration.  I don't know, it depends on how I feel when I do it. Right now, I don't feel like doing much of anything.  Maybe eat dinner, but that is about it.

GOODNIGHT KIDS!!!

No comments: