by: Grant Photography - Evin

Friday, April 4, 2008

The First of who knows how many...


So I'm wondering why I am doing this blog thing. How will it caught on with me, will it affect my life in anyway. Probably not. I'll probably stop in like a week. So, I'm starting this blog thing, along with 2 other sites that I'm trying to get together. One is my YouTube account (click here) which will have video of what goes on randomly. The other, is my photography website (click here), which is still in the making.

Now I have a Blogger, which at the moment seems a little stale. Guess because I don't really know what to talk about. I'm not going to get to personal, but I'm not going to be vague and boring, to where my life doesn't seem interesting

There is a multitude of things happening in my life. Some worth sharing, and some not worth digging into. Also, my next few post are going to be notes that I had written a while on Facebook, and I think I want to share. So those will be going up later this afternoon. There are maybe 3 or 4.

For now, I don't have much to give you. If there is anything specific you're wanting to know, hear, etc...just let me know. I'm sure you can find it somewhere. But right now, I'm not really trying to get too deep into my life. Maybe another day when I don't have much to you do I'll explain who I am, what I do, what I'm about. For right now, thanks for tuning in.



*Green

No comments: